Bloodborne Pathogens Annual OSHA Requirement (UHS110)
This course is required annually (once a year) if your job may expose you to bloodborne pathogens and you are required to fulfill the federal OSHA requirement. The topics covered in this training will help you reduce your risk of exposure to bloodborne pathogens in the workplace.
At the end of this training you will understand:
- What bloodborne pathogens are and where they are found.
- What the dangers of bloodborne pathogens are and how they are spread.
- Which work activities may increase your risk of exposure to bloodborne pathogens.
- How using engineering controls, personal protective equipment, and safe work practices reduce your risk of exposure.
- What to do if an exposure incident occurs.
This course replaces:
- UHS100 Bloodborne Pathogens: Introduction
- UHS101 Bloodborne Pathogens: Advanced